Sunday, February 24, 2019

compliment of the month!

Someone has to recognize your obvious talent and work ethic.
Day after day, you have, and still do, make my day better.
By learning,(sometimes good manners) from others.
I only wish that I could back this up with ca$h,
but I'm presently in dire straits.
You have sir, my respect and admiration.

Bill.

(wow, ya jabbed me in the feels! Thanks! I'd rather earn respect and admiration than wealth, those can open doors so I can earn more. Tips/cash are fantastic, but I'm there with you, financial dire straits, looking for a new job that pays better, and like the swap meet yesterday showed, only able to spend a bit of foolish extra money once a year - cause darn it, I make myself pretty happy with goofy stuff like 8 track tapes and a player in my old Dodge) 

If you wish to back up (his words not mine folks) this compliment, you can always pay it forward somehow, and introduce my blog to people who haven't heard of it and may enjoy it. That's the most sincere form of admiration I think. Or, do something that makes my day better - take care of stray cats, old vets, and dirty car guys who need a helping hand and someone to shoot the breeze with. 

Make the world a little better in anyway at all, and you'll make my day better. Or, you know, teach me how to play guitar, find free beer, and pizza. Hell, why not ask? For all I know you can pull some strings and hook me up... stranger things have happened! 

2 comments:

  1. Here here ... San Diego is a very expensive place to reside. sharing is always a good thing, knowledge or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A thoughtful complement for sure Jesse. I concur.

    ReplyDelete