Sunday, July 31, 2022

while looking for steam punk, I came across this book... low on steam punk, but, interesting take on submarines, as blimps - and a real use of the snow mobiles I recently posted


the artist forgot the one important thing about floating objects, the center of gravity must be low, or it will simply roll over. That's why dirigibles and blimps have the passenger compartment and engines down low. 
 

great artwork, but no steam


I was instantly reminded of the snow planes I posted in May http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-1939-nipawin-annual-derby-was.html

believe me or not, no steam, just princesses out on military missions. So, unless you're into princess fighter pilots, princess aircraft carrier commanders, etc etc princess power run amock - skip this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment