Saturday, November 27, 2021

these wonderful goofballs have a new Grand Tour episode on Amazon on December 17th. If the music on the video doesn't instantly make you smile, you deserve a refund.


great title for a French episode. Keep in mind, a couple of the previous episodes were titled Seamen, and A Massive Hunt. Yes, it's quite juvenile humor, but it works
 

Damn, the song is in French... I'll translate the first line, that had me laughing loudly, 

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified!" 

Perfect opening line for a Top Gear scene, I don't fucking care that they now must use the name Grand Tour. That's not my problem. 






they've done crazy stuff before, but never in a propeller car!


the zipper humor... so apropos on a ball bag. Get it? I doubt they even realized that the zipper was a 2nd level of humor for that joke


1 comment:

  1. Just finished watching their last episode the other night...can't wait.

    ReplyDelete