Grant knew of the car, and shared this info:
this is one of three 1915 Stutz that came to New Zealand after WW1 and was raced very successfully.
Photo shows it during WW2 having been re-engined with a Marmon Roosevelt motor and put to use pushing a hay rake on a farm in Taranaki.
Acquired by Ron Roycroft and passed to Len Southward who did a very full and correct restoration.
The car is on display in the Southward Museum near Wellington.