Monday, June 05, 2023

It has been a great day, here's one reason why

 12  months ago I posted about the little league baseball sponsor which was a local tire center, Sleeman's Tire Center, Connor Michigan, when I was a little kid, and today I get a response from the daughter of the owner (at that time in the late 70s, it was Phillip Sleeman, his son's took over, and they too have retired by this time) who was very happy to see my post https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2022/05/im-going-to-take-moment-to-thank.html

And though it has been a very cool day, a great day in fact (you just read the previous post why) to get home and check the blog comments and find that? Wow. Just wow.

I recognized her name even, because last year when I posted about her dad and his tire shop, I dug around online to find out if he or his family was still alive, and found her page on Facebook, which she hasn't looked at in years, as is sometimes the case as our lives change and we spend less time online

No comments:

Post a Comment