Thursday, June 08, 2023

What I learned today

 UPS can deliver to a post office box, but with the 26 pound pack of car parts I was returning, to New Jersey, it was going to cost me 200 dollars. 

The nice clerk at UPS pointed out that if there was a business address, that UPS dropped off at, it would cost less.

I saved 120 dollars by getting the real address, not the bullshit post office box in the next town over, not even in the same zip code. 

There's something fucked up when you get sent parts and they insist they can't send them you my post office box, but when I asked where to send the parts back, not only did they give me a post office box -proving they use the effing post office and could have sent my parts there instead of where the box wouls sit on the front step of the place I'm renting - they didn't give me the damn RMA and I had to call them back the next day for the UPS address AND get the RMA

No comments:

Post a Comment