Sunday, June 04, 2023

carpenters work trucks analyzed... what to get and why, by the Perkins brothers of North Carolina


it's been over a decade since I posted about some journeyman/handyman work trucks, ( I can't find the link, it's been a dozen years or so, and I didn't use the tag system back then ) and though I think this is important info type video content, not many pros are out there getting into the why and how of work trucks... they are probably too damn busy staying in business





helpful ideas like this bed extension for lumber... are new ideas to me. Very cool easy attachment to increase the trucks usefulness

3 comments:

  1. A carpenter thats missing fingers.....

    I wanna hear that story too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not just one or two, all of them on the left hand. Yeah, that's a guy that sawed them off via Skill saw. A long time ago, probably in high school wood shop.

      Delete
    2. I watched a 2 hour time lapse house build he did with his brother and company - and every time he was on screen, it was a distraction. Doesn't slow him down a bit.

      Delete