Tuesday, June 06, 2023

the red neck kabob uses a dip stick, is what they did on Home Improvement... ha!

 

remember these guys? The actor on the left, he was a real drummer if I remember right. Passed away about 8 years ago if I remember right

Yup, I fact checked online, his name was Mickey Jones, he died in 2018. Was a drummer for Dylan in The Band, then for First Edition, on the song Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In (you probably remember that on the radio, it was also in Big Lebowski) and other hits with Kenny Rogers. He got a roll in Total Recall as a miner with Arnold... I kid you not. He was on Northern Exposure, Sling Blade, Home Improvement, and Justified. 

I remember when watching tv as a kid, seeing him (very distinct look) on Rockford Files, Flo, CHiPS, Incredible Hulk, Charlies Angels, and Dukes of Hazard of course. He was in a lot of tv shows. 

1 comment: