Saturday, June 04, 2022

I asked what the hell this is, and Some Guy answered in the comments, with a 1974 Pontiac Catalina Safari Station wagon with a 455.

I'm certain I haven't seen one until now.

Not good looking, BUT, probably would be invited to any car show for it's rarity!

https://vanderbrinkauction.proxibid.com/Amazing-1974-Pontiac-Catalina-Safari-Station-wagon/lotInformation/69622634  states that it only has 26k miles, was a one owner, and always garaged


I'll even go as far as to say it's ugly. Or, if that's too much, maybe you'll agree it's not "classically handsome"




7 comments:

  1. That looks like a GM body to me, maybe a Canadian variant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a pontiac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with userbronco. Looks like a Pontiac that has been modified. Perhaps a 1971 or 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 74 Pontiac Catalina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These used to be one of the "big" prizes on The Price is Right back in the day.

    ReplyDelete