Wednesday, June 01, 2022

seen on tonight's walk

 


I can't tell what it is, but, it's been right there in the driveway since Nov 2015



I think this might be a LeMans. Really hard to say for sure with a shape that is so similar to a Charger

But, no hood scoop, so, not a GTO. That's my thinking anyway


And no recessed back window, so, not a Charger. 


this is the 2nd CJ7 I've seen in a week. I can't recall if I were told the 6, the 7, or the 8 was rare.


Google street view shows it hasn't moved since 2019, but it's been here since before 2007

4 comments:

  1. A CJ6 was mostly military application, commercial and export, the CJ8 is a Scrambler, the extended body version like a pick-up truck, those are considered rare. CJ5 & 7 are standard stuff, they're all worth decent money now a days........CJ5 least desirable due to it's short wheelbase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thunderbird under the cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was gonna say too.

      Delete
    2. dang, you make that look easy. Now that you say what it is, it's so darn obvious

      Delete