Tuesday, May 31, 2022

12 years later I still recognize a photo I took at El Mirage... nice to see that the Daily Timewaster blog likes it. Too bad he has no clue I post cool stuff like that all the time


 https://dailytimewaster.blogspot.com/2022/05/bomb-gas-tanks.html

the photo he posted has been reposted so many times since 2010, that the image became too damn blurry to read the writing on the tanks - unlike the original 

from https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010/05/bitchin-cool-rat-rod-i-found-at-el.html for all the photos of it



but here are a couple to give you the idea 

2 comments:

  1. I actually had one of those practice bombs when I was a kid...saw it at the local surplus store and had to have it. Parked it in my bedroom just to look at, I suppose. 11 or 12 year old boys do things like that. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 50, and I'd buy one for the bedroom, one for the living room, one for the porch, and one for the garage. I got older, but never quit liking cool stuff

      Delete