Sunday, May 29, 2022

really, Sara emailed me for help about the hood ornament she has. I do not understand why. I already posted the identification guide, AND IT IS IN THERE. Good god a-mighty, why do people waste my time after I did all I could ALREADY?


Sara, with man hands and no thumbnail, annoyed me by wasting my time, SO I hereby shame her. Yes, I get petty when annoyed by hood ornament junk that I already posted, and morons that waste my time. 


see what I mean? I already did my part. http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010/08/hood-ornament-identifiaction-guide.html

THEN I labeled the post "Hood ornament identification guide, if it ain't here, don't ask me. I don't know. NO, I am not going to identify your garage sale find, No, I don't know what your hood ornament is worth. Look on Ebay."

I'll go ahead and repeat, again, the important part "NO, I am not going to identify your garage sale find, No, I don't know what your hood ornament is worth. Look on Ebay."


here is a NOS example

here is how damaged the junk yard, garage sale, or whatever, one Sara has is 


and it is missing the rear trim piece that goas the length of the hood


see how busted that clear plastic piece is? AFU

2 comments:

  1. "You can't get taller by standing on someone else's toes." - My grandfather. Yup, you showed us all how tall you are with this post.

    ReplyDelete