Wednesday, December 16, 2020

I miss the old job, and the days when I could waste time at work adding stuff to this blog

 2020 has sucked for much worse reasons, two of my best friends have went home to be with their dads for the last week of life... and watched their dad's die. 

2 people I knew and liked, died. 

Someone stole my tool bag, with about 700 dollars of tools and hardware in it. 

And these were isolated non related events, not related to the corona covid flu virus

Millions of acres burned, and all the other stuff that I've forgotten about that seemed to have a news headline every damn week.

And we had to put up with all those damn months of political garbage because of the election cycle.

No new movies in movie theaters, which was a weekly bummer

But when it comes to daily suck, I miss blogging like a nut every day at work, depending on the workload, which depended on the customer load


1 comment:

  1. Jesse, I can't argue with that at all. But I'm glad you're still here doing the blogs you do, and entertaining us with your clever captions and great banners. Thank you sir, it is appreciated. I come here everyday and evening to see what's up, or to catch up with things I may have missed. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete