Sunday, April 24, 2022

For the top/1st video, skip the first 2 minute 25 seconds, it's nonsense ( I watch it so you don't have to ), and get to the review of the contestants for the Chief Donut Maker, or skip to 4:30 to get past the review

 

then skip the past the 2 minutes of teary goodbyes ( as the 5 were told they didn't make it to the final 5) which was just weird, to get to where the final 5 are moved to the next stage

Or get to3:05 to get past the nonsense hoorah clapping and right to the gist of it


I did not see that coming, they are not the two most likely in my opinion... but hey, they aren't choosing a chief donut maker based on my preferences for someone who wrenches on old muscle cars, drag races for fun, and is enthusiastic about the 60s drag racing super stockers and Nascar aero warriors.

Frankly, I'd be terrible at the cheerleader aspect, and the camera spokesperson chatter. I think I'd simply not even crack into the top 50 of applicants based on the social media pesonality, but I'd be top 20 when it comes to Mopar enthusiast / Mopar gear head / Mopar ownership etc. 

But they are not hiring some old guy who is a gearhead mopar enthusiast and can talk 472 casings, correct small block or big block for which 1964-1972 Mopar, etc etc. They want photogenic young person who glows on camera

No comments:

Post a Comment