Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Dan can't read, Joe can. Thank you Joe!


in yesterday post of the excavator steam shovels, I wrote:
"since I'm probably calling them by the wrong name, just move along. I don't need nor want to be corrected and told these are drag lines, or whatever. I don't need to be an expert on them. I'm just appreciating that something as big as these were self sufficient, likely steam boiler powered, and somehow, the coal was carried up into these in enormous quantities to keep them running all damn day long. Again, if I'm wrong, just move along. I don't want a lesson, link, correction, etc. Go find some blogger that wants a mr know it all to chime in. I am not in the mood tonight, or tomorrow"


Dan M commented, because he can't fucking read, 
A shovel digs by pushing forward just like a person with a shovel. A back hoe digs by pulling back just like a person with a hoe. The bottom picture is indeed a shovel but I believe the upper photo is of a drag line. I have no idea if they are steam powered.

Hey Dan, get a fucking clue. 

I didn't ask what you thought, I even said, nicely, shut the fuck up. 
Why are you even bringing up that you don't know if they are steam powered, what the fuck else powered them? A nuke reactor? 120 volt extension cord?  Unicorn glow? Fairy dust?

Ain't you glad, Dan, that you had to chime in when politely asked to shut the fuck up with your mr know it all mouth? 

Dan's not smart.

Don't be like Dan. Be like Joe. Joe gets it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment