Monday, March 28, 2022

67 Bug that's been in the family since 1968, and the owner doesn't want any photos of it online. SO I didn't take any, or point out that Google Street View has made it a permanent resident of the internet

The owner was there on the porch when I was walking by, and we got to talking, and she told me that she got it from her mom, who bought it from the original owner, a Vietnam Vet.

She used it to go to college, in Irvine, and it has been rebuilt twice, but now is in need of a third rebuild. 

Anyway, I'd like to point out that though I'm walking every day for the exercise to lower my blood pressure and heart rate, anyone of you can virtually scan all the roads in the neighborhood via Google Street View, and see everything I am. Google went through this neighborhood several times, most recently in Jan 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment