Wednesday, October 12, 2022

I'm back to walking everyday looking around the neighborhood, now that the temps are finally cool outside. Here's the variety I found today


I saw it first from this angle, and it looks like there is no engine up front, as that suspension seems fully unloaded
 

then I came to this side, and see that the back tire is flat. Maybe this is affecting it's stance


I don't recall ever seeing a Taurus Station Wagon before this



The neighbors are getting annoyed! 


It's been about 3 or 4 months since I last went walking, and forgot the "what's under the car cover game" I think this is a Rambler Rebel or American


I am still surprised to find old VW bugs in use




and on day one, I'm right back to finding that BMW owners hate their cars

2 comments:

  1. Wow,that lil red truck looks seriously undertyred at the rear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ford made station wagon versions of the original Taurus and Sable back in the 90s. The one here is a Taurus X, which replaced the Freestyle for 2008-2009.

    ReplyDelete