Monday, June 13, 2022

"It was a Sunday afternoon, I'm taxiing in, the MPs come up around me, and the next thing you know I'm in handcuffs. I always laugh, when they open the doors of my Huey, the 1st thing that fell out was beer cans, the 2nd thing that fell out was me. Oh god, it got worse from there"

 Minute 33 to 37 on https://mikerowe.com/podcast interview with Rich Dad, Poor Dad author Robert T. Kiyosaki, whose maternal grandparents were robbed of all they owned and stuff in the Japanese internment camps, and yet he still was a USMC combat chopper pilot in Nam, was court matialed out in 74 because trying to date women, (misappropriation of govt property (helo)) while competing with disco dancers with Travolta hair, vs his short Marine buzzcut, had him use helicopter rides as leverage to get women out of the dance clubs and onto the beach at Waikiki

https://embeds.audioboom.com/publishing/playlist/v4?boo_content_type=channel&data_for_content_type=5060313#What%20the%20Hand%20Does%20the%20Mind%20Remembers

No comments:

Post a Comment