Monday, June 13, 2022

seen on tonight's walk


The above is neatly photogenic, which, I must say, is far easier to see in full screen than thumbnail
 

I think this is the 1st Mustang II I've seen that wasn't at a car show, in at least 10 years



What do you think, Torino, or Falcon? I'll be over on that side of the street soon to get some close ups




There's something about the VW Westy owners that causes them to have three or more... every time I see one, I see 2 more nearby. I shit you not. https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2022/04/i-didnt-see-much-on-todays-walk.html



Today's installment of "what's under the car cover"




Ranch Wagon Custom 500

1 comment:

  1. The 1965 and 1966 Chryslers are for me one of the great designs in automotive art. The design is balanced and elegant whether this mode, the six window sedan, the hardtop or the convertible.

    ReplyDelete