Friday, May 20, 2022

there was so little that I saw on yesterday's walk I didn't bother posting yesterday, instead, I include the 2 cars in this post of what I saw on today's walk


because in the above photo the passenger side is missing the trim piece, it's easy to see that it looks better to you with, or, without that piece, compared to the drivers side
 

and the above is on the same street, but a couple blocks away, from the below












I am real surprised to see this Belvedere in a driveway, looking like a new car






we're having cool and windy weather, so today's stalker cat was trying to keep as warm as possible on the welcome mat.



those 70s vans are still around. This has been parked in the same place since before 2007


it's been a couple years since I've seen a Biscayne




3 comments:

  1. Ford looks better without the trim piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neighborhood is pickers heaven (if any of them are ever for sale)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. none of them have for sale signs.
      I know what you mean, but, anyone looking to buy stuff has the entire internet to look through, as I'm convinced that everything is for sale online, and the auction companies are selling at 90 some percent of inventory of what isn't simply listed on car for sale sites

      Delete