Saturday, November 12, 2022

you meet the coolest people at conventions... when only the most dedicated car people are up at 5 to be photographing at 6, look around. That's how I met a Mini loving, photographer, car show runner! From New Hampshire!


and a couple years after getting a new mini for high school graduation, and looking through mini Facebook pages, she found that one of the members was selling their classic '62! Now she has 2! 


and the '62 is a frequent local show winner too. 



But I get ahead of myself in admiration of her Minis. MaeLynn not only has a couple Minis, she joins rallys, hill climbs Mt Washington, AND runs a car show!  

The Southern New Hampshire Cars and Coffee in Salem, in South Eastern New Hampshire on the Massachusetts border, off I-93 with a Cars and Coffee meet held on the third Sunday of every month
 
Plus, MaeLynn blogs.. . mostly a diary type blog, but that includes car events!  Her first post https://adventuresofacargirl.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/welcome-to-the-starting-line and she's been an avid writer and photographer since 5th grade

Pretty cool, and her day job is as a mortgage accountant. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jesse. MaeLynn seems like a very interesting person, and I like her photography. I've added her blog to my bookmarks.

    Those first pictures really show how small the original Mini is. The current MINI seems small, but it is big by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very interesting, I hope she blogs more! Oh those originals were dinky! Still won a Monte Carlo rally though!

      Delete