Friday, March 19, 2021

My apology to Dee Tozer and Joe Sherlock, for not getting your emails. I also apologize to everyone else who has emailed, that I haven't replied to, if your email went through Yahoo's horrible computer that sends real email to the Spam Folder, and spam to my inbox

 It's not very often, but I do read through the spam folders on the blog comments, and on my Yahoo Email 

I'm still shocked how real email gets sent to Spam... but Yahoo seriously sucks. Or Murphy's Law is so incredibly pervasive that there is no escape, even in emailing. 

If you've emailed me, and not heard back, I'm hoping you'll drop a note in the comments, so I can search farther back than a month (684 emails) back. 

It's no fun looking through all the spam emails, too many of them are good fakes. 

Oh, and I hope all of you take a chance and look in your Spam folder, and make sure no one has sent you mail that was misfiled

No comments:

Post a Comment