Sunday, December 06, 2020

A couple weeks ago I took my daily driver to the dealership to get the hatchback latch and button fixed... seems they weren't listening to me when I said the damn touchpad was wasted and caused the switch to fail, so replace it


you shouldn't see white in the middle, that is the button, which should be protected from the rain, etc, by a thin layer of rubber. 

It's a $220 dollar part. 

I might be warrantied not no fail as it's a new part, but taking your car to a dealership is a waste of your time when you could be doing something that makes you money, or makes you happy

How stupid is the mechanic that replaces the damn switch and sees the blown out rubber cover, and doesn't try to sell a customer on a replacement?

This type of bullshit causes old people to be crabby and mean

No comments:

Post a Comment