Friday, December 11, 2020

I sure do wish I had more time to post stuff

 it's getting to annoy me that now that I'm working this new job, I have no time to do deep research posts, no time to post a lot, and very little of the extremely interesting stuff out there is getting posted, because it takes so damn long to find

So if you, too, are noticing a lot less of everything that used to get posted on a regular basis, you're not alone. This blog was a hell of a lot more fun to look at when I had 2 or 3 times as much time to surf the internet to find things for it. 

And there's no car shows to go to all this past year, and probably none next year. 

We used to be able to count on the LA Roadster Show, the Grand National Roadster Show, some concours de elegance shows, and SEMA...

not this past year, and probably not next year. 

4 comments:

  1. Don't sweat it! It's still a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. We got spoiled rotten for a while, but we all know how it is when a) the good news is that we have a job, and b) the bad news is that we have a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup!..Hang in there..We are all still on the 3rd rock..from the sun.....;+)...$$
    All kool rides are now covered in snow up here where I and my Kat (roomie) are stuck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is still the best blog with the most interesting content ever! It is a bright spot in a increasingly dim world. Keep up the great work! and, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete