Sunday, December 08, 2019

FYI Goodwood revival (next September) are not as expensive (just for admission) as I thought they would be. I've never heard what the cost is before


https://ticketing.goodwood.com/PagesPublic/UserControlled/UserDefined.aspx

at the moment, £80 = USD $105
and £190  = USD $250

And surprisingly, round trip airline tickets can be purchased for around 500 dollars, LAX, to LGW (London Gatwick, the nearest large airport to Goodwood, which is about 50 miles away) and round trip LAX to London Heathrow LHR, about a hundred dollars less, plus nonstop vs one of two layovers with the LGW route. 

No, I certainly can't afford it, but I'm here to be inquisitive, informative, and consise, so -  I look up things and relay the info to anyone who might wish to know about such things. And I am sure that a lot of people are curious, what it costs to go to Goodwood. Keep in mind, that I did not include the costs of luggage, taxis, hotels, trains, or food. That probably doubles the cost of the adventure. 

1 comment: