Saturday, December 14, 2019

How bad is "The Enthusiasts Network" aka Motor Trend magazine company? Well, did they bother telling you they'd decided to not continue printing your magazines, after asking you to extend your subscription? Money grubbing bastards just announced they are no longer printing 20 magazines

4-Wheel and Off-Road
Automobile
Car Craft
Chevy High Performance
Classic Trucks 
Diesel Power
Hot Rod Deluxe 
Jp
Lowrider
Mopar Muscle
Muscle Car Review
Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords
Mustang Monthly
Street Rodder
Super Chevy 
Super Street
Truck Trend 
Truckin’
Vette

The suits decided to tell the staffers last Friday. Yeah, JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

WTF is the deal with upper corporate assholes always making decisions to kill peoples jobs weeks before Christmas? It happens all over.

FYI, I gave up on Car Craft a couple years ago, there wasn't good content anymore. I gave up on Automobile because there was so little good content and I had too many magazines to read.
I gave up on Hot Rod Deluxe and Muscle Car Review because they wanted 40 or 50 dollars a years for a subscription, and damn it, I can't afford that much money for subscriptions anymore, the cost of gas, insurance, and rent is killing me. I don't get pay raises.
I still was subscribing to Mopar Muscle, and Autoweek, and NEITHER bothered to tell me that what I'd ALREADY PAID THEM FOR was something they decided to stop providing.

But the mfers are still printing Motor Trend. Who the eff reads that anyway?

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/motortrend-discontinuing-19-automotive-magazines

2 comments:

  1. But the mfers are still printing Motor Trend. Who the eff reads that anyway?

    Only the effin' upper crust! I stopped reading that rag a long time ago. Your right about the stuffed shirts canning the works jobs just before Christmas. Just a bunch of greedy bastards. They could have at least waited to January to say sorry fellas we have to close. And give them a months heads up so to help them find other work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel your pain, I'm down to Road & Track ( mostly because of Sam Smith and Jack Baruth's writing) and Hemmings.

    ReplyDelete