Thursday, September 12, 2019

I want to give credit to this truck owner who can't afford a body shop to fix stuff, and hasn't yet found the right parts to repair it, but made it look as best he could after a drunk driver plowed into his cool old beautiful truck


instead of making a Go Fund Me page, he rolled up his sleeves and got to work. I respect that.


notice the fender is not quite perfectly installed, and the headlight buckets are looking a little dodgy (no pun intended) but from 50 feet, you can't tell.

I admired this truck when I first saw it a couple years ago, parked in the same spot, and was shocked that it had been hit, but I'm not surprised that he's making it slowly look better. He's already replaced the tun signals, and front bumper, and drivers side headlights

No comments:

Post a Comment