Sunday, September 08, 2019

Incredibly good, super clever, awesome garage idea... which you can only use if you send me photos of how well you pull it off so I can share in the awesomeness

a wall of truck tailgates, and the ones at the right heights fold down (solidly anchored to the wall, or even make a wall of rail road track that is anchored to the roof and floor, which coincidentally, can be filled with a lot of insulation) to be work benches, a bench seat, free and clear bench space, or shelving, or all of the above. When folded up, it just looks cool has hell, with the words Ford, Jeep, Dodge, Chevrolet, Studebaker, Hudson etc etc from all eras and manufacturers of trucks.

And by posting this I declare I've never seen this done, but damn it, it should be, and I'll call my self this idea's inventor.

No comments:

Post a Comment