Wednesday, August 21, 2019

If you've seen the movie Green Book, then you've seen this, but if not, check out this way to avoid a ticket for parking in front of a fire hydrant, as demonstrated by one of my favorite actors, Viggo Mortensen




Maybe you remember the movie Witness? Viggo stood out in it, and the Prophecy? Wow, if you saw that movie I bet you too were stunned by Viggo playing the devil. You probably didn't see his version of Vanishing Point, but I bet you remember him in GI Jane! And he was excellently cast as Aragorn in Lord of the Rings, Hildalgo was a terrific movie, and who else would have a naked fight as a russian mobster, and outshine Ed Harris in A History Of Violence? Anyway, I've appreciated a lot of movies he's been in because I simply can't not believe he's whatever character I'm watching. He's that good. Not all actors are... of course. But some just wow you with their acting skill. Others just do some dialog but they're not acting, they're simply in a scene with dialog and marks on the floor to stand in while repeating the dialog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment