Friday, September 16, 2022

today I heard from a relative of the inventor of the Prescott steam car!


here's the only one I've ever found in person, and Nick says he's going to road trip, and dig into family history, and make a book... so I hope to learn a lot more about this steam car manufacturer from him in the future.

One very cool side effect of having photographed, and posted my photos here on my car blog, is that about once a year, someone wants to trade me a copy of the book that they are going to make, for the use of my photos of whatever they have an interest in. 


Most amazingly, one of the 1st people to want to use some of my photos, was Randy, the Blastolene genius, who made a book of the many Blastolene vehicles he's made or been involved with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment