Thursday, March 10, 2022

John Ratzenburger

Here's some cool history, 
his mom worked at Remington Arms, and his dad was a truck driver for Texaco... and John worked at Woodstock!

“I was primarily a heavy equipment operator, a tractor driver, but because I was also a journeyman carpenter, I helped them assemble the stage, I was on the crew that built the stage at Woodstock.” Ratzenberger said, adding that he worked at the festival site for two and a half to three weeks.

And he said he pulled a lot of people out of mud.
 
“That’s what I did the most,” he said. “All these city kids in their mom and dads’ cars came up, and they parked right in the middle of these fields and then it started raining. That’s how they got stuck in the mud, so I had to spend — it must have been three days just pulling people out of the mud.”

Ratzenberger’s work for Pixar, as well as his parts in Superman and The Empire Strikes Back, makes him the 6th most successful actor of all time, as measured by a total box office of over $3,000,000,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment