Wednesday, March 10, 2021

that's just not fair to use the Chris Craft sales docks as the backdrop for your truck marketing sales photo


 I had a 46 footer for 3 years, live on it in San Diego Bay. Big mistake in terms of life and financial choices. Wonderful way to live though, if you can get someone else to pay for it. I kept the compass as a reminder to never make a big damn mistake like that ever again. 

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-shots-from-days-gone-by-part-2.1154030/page-206#post-13262835

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought a houseboat to live on.
    I was single and was planning on buying a large 5th wheel camper to put in a RV park or campground, and realized that the slip rent was the same as the rv park rent, and a houseboat with a blown engine was the same price as a 5th wheel camper, plus the women would think it was much more attractive if I lived on a boat than in a campground.

    ReplyDelete