Monday, January 11, 2021

the 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser on That '70s Show was bought by Wilmer Valderrama, who played foreign exchange student Fez, for 500 bucks from the props department.

"It was towards the end of the show, we were in the last season of '70s Show and I went straight to the props department and I go, 'Listen, how much for the Vista Cruiser?'" Valderrama recounted. 

"He goes, 'What? You don't want that thing.' I go, 'Yes I do. I need the Vista Cruiser.' 

They said 500 bucks, so I bought the Vista Cruiser for 500 bucks from our props department."

"Honestly, it's the best thing I've ever acquired for my whole career," he said. "When I look at that car, it reminds me of when I was 17, 18 years old, booking That '70s Show and doing that opening sequence where we're just driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment