Monday, January 11, 2021

how to spin up Tesla owners, and electric car lovers.... with one photo

it's complete melt down in the comments on https://twitter.com/TheTeslaLife/status/1348065463524323328/photo/1

examples:

this wouldn't happen on my property my private armed security officers would have detained him and turned him over to the police. Charges would be filed 

Laws should be amended to allow DMV to suspend their registrations until fines are paid.

you need cameras and signs “Parking & charging only for EVs” & let those penalties and lawsuits rain down on the haters.

Go ole skool analog on the Icers: carry a bag of small potatoes or yams. Take one or two and shove them up the exhaust pipe(s). AND take a foto of their license and report them.

4 comments:

  1. 🤣 I love it! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this at a couple sites so far.

    One comment I have not seen anyone make yet is although the sticker says "I identify as a Prius", a Prius is not a plug-in hybrid so it would not park in this spot either.

    Next level stupid for this pick-up driver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that "ICE-ing" was a thing.

    https://www.motoringresearch.com/advice/what-is-iceing-electric-car-charger/

    It seems that a lot of those Tesla drivers don't have a sense of humor and want to threaten to slash tires or otherwise damage this truck.

    I liked this response to one of those comments - "He would probably be able to beat most of us up, and can drive more than three hours without having to stop and wait for 45. So, good luck catching him and teaching him a lesson, unless you know a way to disable somebody with the sheer power of moral superiority."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marc, I must respond to your comment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You, have a sense of humor. made my morning.

      Delete