Wednesday, April 12, 2023

can confirm, this is accurate in my garage

I rent a garage for 150 a month. I wish I were paying for one instead, because if my math is right, I've spent about 22000 over the past 22 years, to store my old beast R/T safely out of sun, rain, and the sight of anyone that would do it harm (graffiti taggers, thieves, assholes who would steal parts) and to store my tools. 

It also doubled as a place to pack all my stuff into when I moved out of my apartment and thought that living on a yacht for the low cost of a boat payment that was 1/2 of what my rent had been, would be not just pleasant, because a 46 foot Chris Craft is a mighty fine yacht, and San Diego Bay is a very vacation like place to enjoy the breeze off the Pacific.. but that was 3 years until the city changed the laws on the anchorage, and suddenly, I no longer had a yacht to live on, nor an apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment