Sunday, February 26, 2023

I went to Harbor Freight in hopes that there was something there I could use to get the bad (2 year old) gas out of my garage Dodge (now that I've replaced the radiator, it's time to get it road ready). They have a lot of options




coincidentally, I have had a leaky version of the above, that I used once or twice when I got it about 20 years ago, and had no idea that Harbor Freight sold them... damn, these work really good to move the quantity (about 10 gallons) in my old car's gas tank. But, you have to choose the one that pumps 10 gallons a minute for 5 dollars more than the 5 gallon a minute one. 




there may be an easier way to get the bad gas out of the tank, but I haven't thought of it. This worked pretty damn good. These pumps come with a 3 piece set of thin pipes that when screwed onto the inlet of the pump reach down to the bottom of a typical 40 gallon oil drum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment