Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Rob Lowe was on the airline flight the 9-11 hijackers used for a dry run a week before 9-11, that would later be the plane that plowed into the Pentagon. James Wood was on another, a month prior to 9-11




Lowe learned of the real purpose of the flight when Maryland's Attorney General told him in a letter that he might have to testify in court during the trial of al Qaeda leader Zacarias Moussaoui.

During his run on "The West Wing," the actor -- unbeknownst to him at the time -- flew on a 9/11 dry run.

"I flew with the 9/11 hijackers on the dry run, without realizing. I was shooting 'The West Wing' in D.C. at the time and I always took the flight that leaves Dulles to Los Angeles that they eventually put into the Pentagon," he said on "The View."

"It was 11 days before 9/11, I made the flight a lot and I didn’t think anything of it. I got on the flight and it was packed, small plane. Looked around the cabin, don't remember anything in particular, nobody looked scary, nobody looked like a terrorist. It looked like an absolutely normal flight."

No comments:

Post a Comment