Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Not many people, or companies, can tell you they've saved lives unless they work in the emergency services (ambulance, EMT, nurses, drs, emergency room) and fewer can say accurately how many.. but I do like to heap praise on them.


So, a standing ovation please!  

It's rare, but I do offer the standing ovation. Not since April.

I am proud to say I've saved two lives, that I know of. None of us know how many lives we affect, or how much of our donated blood (I've donated at least one gallon to the San Diego blood bank, and I did not keep track of how much to the Red Cross, but they did have vampire liberty when I was in the Navy) has saved lives, and it's hard to guess how many lives crossing guards have saved, or seat belts, air bags, helmets, penicillin, and the Nobel Prize winners that increased food production, decreased disease factors, etc. 

But it's very cool to know that Martin-Baker have a number of the lives ejection seats have saved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment