Tuesday, September 27, 2022

best compliment ever!

Well, Just Bloody Well Done Jesse!

 I can now confer upon you, my son, the highest honor in the land.. Nah, the World. 

Honorary Aussie of the decade for Football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars! ( Old GMH commercial down under.)

 I know you're a Mopar Man, but hey, take what comes Mate. As usual, love your work Man.

Volksrob

Thank YOU! I didn't even know I could aspire to be an honorary Aussie! Damn! 
I've been to Perth, and Gladstone and Brisbane, and I loved it. Seeing herds of roos on the back roads, seeing wallabys on the lawns, and the great barrier reef, and the Awoonga dam ... taking a ride on a horse through some countryside - and getting to see just how freaking big the spiderwebs get between trees! 
Oh... and I won a raffle for a rack of lamb in the Bellowing Bull Bar and Grill! I nearly tricked the waitress out of her shirt... I wanted a souvenir bar shirt, but they didn't sell them. They only had the shirts for the staff.... so I asked the waitress if she'd sell me hers, and trade me for the nice shirt I was wearing that I bought in the UAE... she said yes, and I immediately pulled my shirt, off and grabbed money out of my pocket and handed them both to her and she went to pull her shirt up over her head, until she suddenly realized the bar had sailors in it, and they were all looking at her, waiting to see her bra. 
Huh. She laughed, we all laughed, and she changed shirts in the other room, then came out and handed me hers. Cool trade! 
And I love that Holden Efigy

No comments:

Post a Comment