Thursday, August 18, 2022

Here is an example, of a half baked idea. Fix the Charger's 4 door idiocy, but make it electric, and give it a speaker that blasts 126 decibels of hair dryer noise. Sure. That's what throwing ideas around in committee looks like folks.


other bad ideas, in my opinion, calling it a Daytona - enough already. There was one iconic Daytona, and this is as stupid as calling that 80s Shelby a Daytona. If it ain't going to race on the track in Florida, shut the hell up all ready with Daytona. 
Plus they call it a Banshee. Seriously, that is DOA. 
AND it sounds STUPID


start at 9:27 if the video doesn't do that for you





2 comments:

  1. I think it looks good overall. I'm not sure about the "wing" on the front of the hood and the rear quarter windows look too big to me. The sound seems gimmicky and will probably be annoying in real life. And all of the references to the Fratzog logo in the video were a bit much.

    When I hear Banshee, I think of Pontiac. They made a series of Banshee concept cars, up through the late 1980s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and forgot to mention the Fratzoginator exhaust, or whatever BS name they gave the speaker system with fake engine sounds.
      Yup, I posted the Banshee, after photographing it in a museum, and it was a damn good looking car

      Delete