Wednesday, August 31, 2022

fyi regular readers, something odd is happening with the blog's traffic, indicating that there are only 10% of the normal number of visits to the blog. No one yet has reported a problem, have you had any issue in the past 24 hours?

 


around 6pm yesterday, California time, the traffic just drastically dropped off

Since yesterday was about 50 percent more traffic than usual, and then 70 percent less ever since, I'm not sure what happened. 

Unless someone mentions a problem, I'm going to guess that the bots that check links and things like that, simply have been shut off, and that regular visits have zero problems

13 comments:

  1. Haven't noticed a problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO problem US Virgin Islands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Central PA. All ok here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit daily, as a rule, and no problem here. If checking geography, I'm in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem here in France other than Macron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problems, I drop by couple times a day. Poland, EU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything has been fine here in Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was on vacation for two weeks, and didn't have time to check up on JACG. Might be part of the reason for diminished traffic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful fun and relaxing vacation!

      Delete