Thursday, April 07, 2022

Hell of a restored tractor collection up for sale, with full size, and riding lawnmowers, and pedal tractors too

 

that is just pretty.... and a track tractor (I can't remember the official term)

I've never heard of a Pennsylvania Panzer until now, 

Didn't know Minneapolis Moline made riding mowers


and didn't know I wanted a Snapping Turtle self propelled mower until now! 

I had 10 minutes for afternoon work break, and this was how I used it.

https://bid.aumannauctions.com/auctions/catalog/id/30363/

4 comments:

  1. I dig it Jesse! I have a Tecumseh powered Vacumaster power vaccuum that I have been using for years. I love it! Runs strong and sounds great! Bags are getting hard to find for it, but it beats a leaf blower. It is a very similar color to the Snapping Turtle you posted.
    (I would send you pics, if I knew how to do it on this site.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh send them!
      My email is jbohjkl@yahoo.com
      I looked online, and can't find any photos of one!

      Delete
  2. I'd call those cat-tracked tractors bladeless dozers. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they are, or were, called crawler tractors.
    My favorite being the Best 60...
    That John Deere is drop dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete