Tuesday, February 22, 2022

problem solved

 one of the two videos I embedded yesterday really jerked the blog out of whack... I thought about the issue, and when it happened, and went back and deleted the things that were added that might have made the problem occur. 

The problem was solved by deleting 2 youtube videos

How? No idea. But, computers do weird things

Since I've seen no comments since the problem began, either no one could comment, or no one needed to, either way, I haven't seen any comment since this problem began

3 comments:

  1. I didn't notice any thing . I always long on at or about 6:00 A.M. You are the first place/site i look at every day . Thank you by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was unable to comment. Thanks for the repair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the one most relieved... I'm THIS fricken close to my goal of 50,000 posts, and then THAT happened? That stressed me out. I'm very glad to delete those two videos to get my blog working again

      Delete