Tuesday, August 03, 2021

this drunk 22 year old idiot lost his mind, punched a flight attendant, and yelled about how everyone was gonna be sorry because "his grandpa" etc. He got the "taped to the chair" result, and spent the weekend in jail

 


for a cleaner video of this, https://o-kurwa.tumblr.com/post/658532882882740224#notes

Maxwell Berry, 22, of Norwalk, Ohio, was arrested Saturday at Miami International Airport and charged with three counts of misdemeanor battery, after two drinks while on the Frontier Airlines flight

everything about this dweeb is online https://heavy.com/news/maxwell-berry-frontier/

8 comments:

  1. put him on the do not fly list

    ReplyDelete
  2. about the time that the mask mandate was put in effect, Southwest Airlines had stopped serving alcohol. I had thought that alcohol sales were a good source of revenue for the airlines so I thought it was odd. I had thought I was being cut off was because viral transmission is easier with Vodka just like any STD, or maybe that they simply didn't like money anymore. Looks like they probably still like money but feel alcohol might not be worth the all the headaches associated with it. I look forward to being able to buy a couple drinks and nap the rest of my 5 hour flight away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This incident was on Frontier Airlines, and so there's no connection to alcohol sales on Southwest. I've recently posted the amount of profit annually on alcohol sales.

      Delete
  3. “perfect role model”...

    Btw: who is his grandfather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea. I'm not wasting my time looking into that, he's probably mistaken how important his relatives are

      Delete
  4. I think he had a few drinks before he got on the plane, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mr. Berry certainly has made a nationwide public ass of himself. It should be interesting to live down this incident. I cannot imagine any young lady accepting an invitation to go on a date with him. Good luck, Mr. Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like Covid has unleashed all the hate filled idiots. Screw this turd.

    ReplyDelete