Wednesday, April 28, 2021

47,000 th post

There aren't many images of anything on google image search that represent 47,000 posts about cars, trucks, planes, trains, motorcycles, bikes, lawnmowers, and trailers.

So I guess this will have to do to mark the spot. 







maybe there needs to be a couple dozen more photos of log posts to show about 47,000 of them, but this was a good start. 

Thanks for reading along and enjoying some of the stuff I post in my spare time, what little I have anymore, now that I'm working the equivalent of a 2nd job on overtime. 

11 comments:

  1. May I be the first to congratulate you on this milestone.
    I hope to be able to follow 47,000 more,if possible.
    Thank you for a great road trip so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is my favourite blog for years! You can be sure that there are a lot of people around the world that appreciate the wonderful work you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! I could understand if you just up and decided to quit tomorrow, but please don't! Thanks for being part of my daily rituals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done. onwards and upwards to 50,000 and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! But I'd much rather get a job that pays me to do this! After 15 years of doing this, I've come to realize just how many hours it took to make 47,000 posts. If I'd done something like learn to play guitar instead? I'd be the next Eddie Van Halen

      Delete
  6. And he keeps on rolling. Thank you Jesse, you always have something, no many things, so interesting to see and read about. A credit to the auto enthusiast out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good. You're welcome, and thank you too!

      Delete