Friday, January 03, 2020

Maybe you're tired of pole barns and want a seriously strong and longer lasting barn... use some shipping containers!


You get the added strength of steel, rigidity of welding them all together, and also their watertight storage compartments.

Plus, I doubt a storm is going to do any damage to them. Tornados and Hurricanes, maybe. I guess it depends a lot on whether or not you get some smart people to tell you what the deal is with open breezeway vs closed door, when the big winds blow

https://www.lloydkahn.com/2019/07/lloyd-and-louie-visit-02-artisans-aggregate-in-oakland/

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My company just bought 10 containers to use as target bunkers for some tank testing. I was told that the containers only cost about $700, but it costs $1500 for delivery. There is a lot near Detroit where they are stacked 4 or 5 high, and I think that's where they came from.

    ReplyDelete