Friday, January 03, 2020

It's been a long time, so here's two new videos of Karcocha just in time for some coffee and donuts



I know, I know, just press play anyway

And from minute 31 to  minute 37, is a sketch bit I've never seen him do before, a directors bit trying to get 3 actors to so a short simple bit of acting, and they are hilariously inept

And this one is shorter, and on a sidewalk, so he changes from the car jokes to nothing but working the pedestrians jokes... yes, he's got so many gags that I split the videos like that.



And this is the first time I've seen the kids get the better of him with the old " one foot to the next to the handstand" gag

and wow, if you want to see how much he's changed in 10 years, look at him before the hat and cover alls: http://chitalapayaza.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. How this guy gets away with some of the stuff he does is amazing. But I guess people do have a sense of humor, and everyone loves a clown.

    ReplyDelete