Thursday, August 08, 2019

just for grins, see how many of Hot Rod magazines top ten list you had as a kid


plus, cheery bomb fire crackers
chemistry set
model kits
model airplanes with working motors
cap guns
steam engines,
and these




I can say for sure I never had a mini bike or motor bike, my mom was certain anything with an engine would kill me or cause her to have to take me to the emergency room

I was given an electronic kit, and with no one to show me what the hell it was for, I never used it.

I was given a wood burning kit, that WAS a stupid thing to give me, or probably any kid. I still have the scar from accidentally dropping the damn thing and trying to catch it before it could burn the carpet. Yup, burned my arm.

I had one of the water and air pump rockets, those really did get some height, and a cap gun. But firecrackers? 

1 comment:

  1. Boy I remember the "Jet Rocket" I had a couple of them. Those babies would really take off when you had the pressure right. Sorry I don't have them today.

    ReplyDelete