Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Ron cracked me up this morning, he said " My new hobby is watching girls working on cars on Motor Trend TV. "



I get it... it's a symbiotic thing, us old guys have tens of thousands of dollars of tools and shop equipment, (good god, even I, as broke as I am, have at least 9 socket sets, 4 jack stands, 2 floor jacks, 3 creepers, 4 drills, 4 sets of wrenches, etc) to loan them, and plenty of experience from which to offer advice. They have youth, enthusiasm, and it's no secret that they smell better, look better, and sound better than some other coffee drinking, cigarette smoking, or dipping, cranky old beer drinker.
No one that ever stepped on a sub can dispute that every MMC is a cranky ol bastard that sounds like Ernest Borgnine.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.hillbery/posts/10216259679097465

No comments:

Post a Comment