Friday, December 14, 2018

Thank you to Shas and Jason W for making the tip jar ring like a bell...


here's hoping Joffrey got slapped so damn hard his head rang like a bell too! A big old Italian church bell!


Since Jason added a note " Your blog is an oasis in the vast emptiness I call my workday. It NEVER fails to entertain and teach me." I felt I must add some tip jar humor to fill in the vast emptiness of his work day, because these tips are keeping me off the stripper pole to raise a couple bucks for car parts, and at my age, no one wants to see that.


2 comments:

  1. Well you deserve a lot more then my humble tip. You bring joy, information and great discussions on an everyday basis. And for a love of every God's there are... give him more tips, we DON'T want to see that pole strip dance! Think about irreparable damage to fabric of the universe it could do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I should post the burlesque dance music, ba da ba BUMP ba da bump, ba da BUMP!

      Delete